只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Mybaby
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[小巫专栏] How to approach other American kids? [复制链接]

1#
发表于 2010-6-29 15:09:26 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 小和和妈 于 2010-6-29 15:11 编辑

个人认为楼主对待孩子的困扰,也反映了自己内在的矛盾,如果说得不对请不要介意,那就是楼主夫妻,本来就和白人社会保持一定距离,并没什么问题,但是孩子面临将来在美国生活,楼主希望她将来能更好地融入当地人的圈子,这样才能更好地生活。实际上楼主可能潜意识也认为:如果更好地融入当地文化,生活将会变得更好。因此当面对孩子在幼儿园有这样的交友问题时,就会感到焦虑。

孩子的问题就是大人的问题,楼主也说经常来往的是亚洲人居多。因此孩子交往当地小朋友的机会也比较少。对于楼主说的,应该是帮她还是等她自然客服不能融入美国小朋友圈的问题,我觉得父母应该采取一些措施积极应对,正如楼主说的,多参加教会活动等。

建议开始比较积极地参加当地人的活动,选择一两家合得来,孩子也能合得来的家庭定期聚会。孩子有多跟当地人相处的机会,语言自然不是问题。在家说中文也不需要改,因为我们即使说英语也还是和当地的语言有差异。
和和,男孩,08.4.13出生。
...在爱你的路上。

2#
发表于 2010-6-29 23:16:27 |显示全部楼层
I don't want to attend church program because every time when you meet with American here, there are always same topics: why you have two kids, we heard about in china you can only have one. Then  ...
Mybaby 发表于 2010-6-29 18:26

I understand. To contact with those narrow-minded and stubborn persons is a chanllenge, no wonder your daughter will meet such troube when making friends.

But as you mentioned, you have lovely international friends, you like to be with them, then why do you worry about the issue "how to approach other American kids"? If you have no problem involve most internationals, why not let your kids make close friends with internationals like you?

Also there's somethig I want to say is: culture different is difficult to overcome, not only reflects on the situation you don't like the way local persons talk with you but also on the facts that people  "zha dui" almost all around the world, it's easy to go with similar person.

About language, I really don't think it's a big deal. For your daughter is only 5 years old, most of her time is spend with your family. She will have much bigger stage then your imagination.
和和,男孩,08.4.13出生。
...在爱你的路上。

3#
发表于 2010-7-1 02:11:31 |显示全部楼层
From above we can see so called advanced is only exterior, part of them are far behind us on kids raising and self accomplishment.
和和,男孩,08.4.13出生。
...在爱你的路上。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|手机版|幸福大观园 ( ICP12039693 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 07:58 , Processed in 0.022530 second(s), 10 queries .